OnePlus 7 is an incredible smartphone with ultimate features to stun any tech freak. There are so much great about this phone that no one resists themselves from praising it, but at the same time, there are some common issues that most users report at our cell phone repair store. In this blog, we have come across common issues of One lPlus 7, along with their effective solutions that you can try for once. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check out the below-listed points-
Poor Battery Life
It’s one of the most common problems in the OnePlus 7 that many users complained. In such a case, you can do
- Select the short screen timeout
- Make sure no Bluetooth device is connected
- Uninstall the high-power consuming apps
- Perform a basic reboot
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connection & portable hotspot
You can fix this slow charging issue on OnePlus 7 in no time with these ideal methods-
- Use original charger & cable
- Avoid attaching the worst quality accessories with your device.
- Check for any visible damage on the charging wire or adapter.
- Avoid using your phone while charging.
- Unload the data from your OnePlus 7 to fix the unresponsive screen issue.
- Activate the safe mode to check if the screen operates properly or not.
- There may be a chance of a virus in your device. Get the help of The Fix, where phone screen repair or unresponsive phone screen repair is done in a few minutes.
- A force restart can resolve the unresponsive screen issue.
If your device gets warm while using it, then you should take the below-listed necessary actions.
- Avoid charging your phone through the PC.
- Fix the overheating causing OS bugs of your OnePlus by restarting your device.
- Update the software of your device to install the new features and avoid overheating issues.
Avail our services- The Fix
If you are looking for the “phone repair near me” online, then your search is over with us, The Fix, where you can easily get every OnePlus 7 issues resolved in a few minutes at the budget-friendly price. So, contact us today!